Saturday 6 August 2016

Someone is missing me that makes me miss them all


Sometimes you meet people a little too late in life.

And sometimes, time runs out too quickly before you can get the chance to properly know them. Maybe the world is cruel like that.

But I'm glad we met; and for what little time we did have, and all the memories and moments.

So wherever life takes you, I wish you all the best. I pray that the world will be kinder, will be softer. I hope you find another happiness. And that happiness will find you.

I hope we cross paths again.


Missing this bunch of people.

Everyone was so gorgeous on this day

This place holds a lot of memories.


Buaya semua ni. Hari-hari libas ekor. 
Kaki selfie, kaki drama, buaya darat, dan mek ganu

24/7 with them.
My closest friend for the whole month.
Again
And again.
TMJ
That was someone's heels yang tercabut tapak. He tried to fix it.
One thing that I like about them is they really took a good care of each other.

Human brains (or hearts) are mysterious. How can we miss people we just spent time for only one month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of the title is always the hardest thing to do

I watched a sharing by Ustaz Omar Suleiman on youtube yesterday. Gotta admit I kinda amazed by his sharing. Not just because of his content,...