Thursday 14 May 2020

Thinking of the title is always the hardest thing to do

I watched a sharing by Ustaz Omar Suleiman on youtube yesterday. Gotta admit I kinda amazed by his sharing. Not just because of his content, but also by the way he delivered his speech. So fluent and articulate. No 'aaa' or 'uhm' and whatnot. The same goes with Ustaz Nouman Ali Khan. How can people be this good at speaking? Cos I kinda suck at it. 

Talking is really not my forte. 
I love writing but I Ioathe talking.
Maybe because this trait is embedded in my introvert gene?

I dont like talking too much or open up to people verbally. Because at the end of the day I will regret it. It happened almost 90% of the time. Is this part of the reasons to why my speaking skill is underdeveloped? Idk.

I've always struggled talking to people. It doesn't come naturally. People always thought that I'm sombong. But when I try to be friendly, I know I'm faking it. Except with certain people whom I just click.

I rarely share my problems, thoughts or buat luahan perasaan dekat orang. But i gotta do it somehow because bottle up everything isn't healthy. Hence I resort to writing. Just like what I'm doing on this blog.

To write is way better than to speak. Because in writing, there's always an edit or delete button. I can always write, read it again and reflect before i post it. 
But in speaking, once the word is spit out of your mouth, it can't be undo and you have to face the consequences. If you said something hurtful, provocative, or stupid then you have to taste your own medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of the title is always the hardest thing to do

I watched a sharing by Ustaz Omar Suleiman on youtube yesterday. Gotta admit I kinda amazed by his sharing. Not just because of his content,...