Sunday 10 May 2020

Bombooclat

BOMBOOCLAT

Add caption

Can you relate to this picture?
I can.

Malam mak aku meninggal.
Aku tidur di dalam bilik.
Jenazah tidur di ruang tamu.
Abah tidur di sebelah jenazah.


Sebelum abah lelap,
abah semacam mengeluh, "Hmmm cepatnya pergi."

Bila aku dengar abah cakap macam tu
I swear my heart broke into million pieces
I struggled to fight tears.
Because i have to be strong for him.
Sebab aku tahu
Sesedih aku
Abah lagi sedih.

So with all the strength i could muster
I uttered in the most calm voice,
"Tidurlah abah. Dah lewat ni."

Then aku lari masuk bilik.
Menangis.

Just like the guy in the picture above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of the title is always the hardest thing to do

I watched a sharing by Ustaz Omar Suleiman on youtube yesterday. Gotta admit I kinda amazed by his sharing. Not just because of his content,...