Tuesday 3 May 2016

NOCERAL interview


The next day after SL1M iv, I attended NOCERAL iv for Quality Officer position in Cell and Transplantation Lab. I really wanted this position because NOCERAL is a good platform for me to explore and start my career because there are a lot of opportunities here. NOCERAL is an integrated research, service and learning institute.

There were 2 interviewers and 8 candidates. 
Some of them looked really confident some were not well prepared. Me? half prepared half nervous. Before the iv, we were asked to answer 4 questions on the answer sheets. 

The Q were about;
GMP competency and why is competency of personnel important.
*Forgot the 2nd Q*
Classification and grading of cleanroom.
Tissue processing and H&E staining.

The iv went like this;

- Introduce yourself.
- They asked every single thing i wrote on my resume! Luckily I did not exaggerate my resume lol.
- Some behavioral Q. Alhamdulillah He gave me ilham to answer these Q. Hehe.
The interviewers were so eager to ask a lot of Q. Some of the Q I didn't sempat to jawab sampai habis dia dah potong lol.
- Expected salary?
- Willing to work extra hour?
- Where do you gonna stay if you got this job since you came from Pahang?
- Have own transport?
- Are you smoking? (Such a weird Q)
- Can you drive?
- Do you have any Q?

Yes, time to revenge. Now it's my turn to bombard them with my Q. *Evil laugh*

Some of my Q were;

What exactly kind of training would I be recieved?How would you describe the working environment in NOCERAL?
What do you expect from someone who is hired for this position?
How can I improve myself from this iv? 
(She said don't sengih-sengih since this is a formal situation. lol. I can't help myself but smile whenever I talk to a stranger or someone I recently know. I always smile even when I talk about sad things to strangers. It is just my subconscious attitude. Sometimes I have to remind myself to not smile. lolololol)
When you will be making a decision so I can follow-up?

Finally they had to say "Ok that's enough Q we have 3 more candidates waiting outside."

Kahkahkah kena halau woi. Actually I have some more Q but nevermind lol.

Other candidates took less than 30 mins, but I took 45 mins. The next candidates were so cuak why I took so long LIKE WHAT ON EARTH DID THEY ASK ME lol

That's it!


Moga Allah redha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of the title is always the hardest thing to do

I watched a sharing by Ustaz Omar Suleiman on youtube yesterday. Gotta admit I kinda amazed by his sharing. Not just because of his content,...