Sunday, 10 February 2013
Sapere aude !
"When you have questions, seek the answers. Don't allow your heart to rot with doubts. When you have answers, seek new questions. Don't allow your mind to rot with stagnation. Knowledge is a clean river, constantly flowing."
-Aiman Azlan
Never rot with doubts. Never rot with stagnation. Dare to know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thinking of the title is always the hardest thing to do
I watched a sharing by Ustaz Omar Suleiman on youtube yesterday. Gotta admit I kinda amazed by his sharing. Not just because of his content,...
-
I personally think UKM is much better than UM. Just my 2cents. Jangan ada yang butthurt pulak. Sorry kalau info aku salah. UKM encoura...
-
I'm presenting youuu.........RAEF !!!! :D Inche Raef ni suara dia memang sedap. Pergh. Kenal dia pun sebab lagu it's jumu...
-
Wuwuwuuu ni nak citer sikit. Seminggu lepas semester break, saya ada join satu aktiviti nama dia Hijau. Haaa bila sebut 'hijau' ...

No comments:
Post a Comment